Lightyear Health is looking for an experienced and motivated Account Executive to drive our business growth in Virginia in order to increase our impact as a world-class provider of care.
We are a healthcare technology startup that is changing what it means to age. By delivering accessible, proactive, specialty care to post-acute care facilities, our aging patients and their caregivers can live a life of dignity, fullness, and joy. Using our proprietary technology and expertise in complex care, our team collaborates with individuals, families, and caregivers to design personalized care plans that address the holistic needs of each patient.
To help us achieve our mission, we are looking to hire an Account Executive who is skilled at relationship building and envisions a world where every aging patient has access to the world’s best healthcare. This is a full time hybrid field and inside sales role and will report to our Senior Manager of Growth.
As a key member of our Growth & Partnerships team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Establish brand awareness for Lightyear Health in key market clusters throughout the state of Virginia
- Develop, implement, and execute effective field and inside sales strategies (with an emphasis on field sales) leading to 10+ new facility signings per quarter, targeting Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Close prospects by strategically tailoring solutions for clients that address their challenges and needs
- Collaborate with our post-sales team to ensure clients are properly onboarded and implemented into Lightyear Health’s systems and services
The most important skills for the role are*:
- Organization & Planning: You’ve planned and organized field sales processes and achieved exceptional results. You have superior knowledge of sales trends and best in class tactics that lead to high outputs.
- Follow-through: You’re known as someone who does what they say they will do and you have a history of on-time delivery of results.
- Proactivity: You have experience bringing new ideas to your organizations and you drive results through thinking ahead and implementing new ideas.
- Efficiency: You have a track-record of being able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort. You’re able to work collaboratively and drive results cross-functionally.
- You have 2-3 years of prior experience in a B2B sales role
- You’re able to travel throughout the state of Virginia to conduct in-person pitches and meetings as well as conduct outreach or prospect meetings virtually via Zoom
- You’re proficient with sales CRMs (HubSpot is a plus) and Google Suite products
In addition to the above, it would be great if you also had:
- Prior sales experience in the healthcare industry
*We know people from historically underrepresented communities are less likely to apply if they don’t meet all of the above criteria. Please apply anyway! We want people who are fast learners, eager to take on new challenges and will help us build a best in class company that will change what it means to age.
Interested? Great! Here’s what you should know:
At Lightyear Health we know that our people are indispensable to achieving our mission, and we are building an inclusive environment that enables everyone to do their best work. In that spirit, we deliberately hire people from all walks of life — including, but not limited to, race, gender identity, sexual orientation and disability status. If you’re motivated by our mission and eager to contribute to our team and culture, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re committed to an inclusive, consistent, and equitable approach to compensation and anticipate that this position will earn $65,000 annually. This individual will also be eligible for additional on-target-earnings up to $85,000, making the total OTE compensation package $150,000.
The exact salary will depend on (1) how many years of relevant and transferable experience you bring to the role and (2) the internal level at which you are hired in relation to our career development framework. All full-time team members also receive meaningful equity in the form of a stock option grant.
Benefits for full-time W-2 employees include:
- 30 days of paid time off (PTO) per year, up to 10 of which can roll over to the following calendar year
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Generous employer paid medical, vision, and dental health plans
- 401(k) plan with an employer match of 1% of annual salary
- Stock option grants
- Employer sponsored continued learning stipend
- Internet reimbursement and home office budget allowance for remote employees
More about us:
- Team size: we have a diverse team of just under 100 (and growing!), made up of clinical and non clinical individuals all driven by our mission
- Remote-first team: we are a distributed team across the US and Canada – we value collaboration and relationship building while respecting our team’s geographies and time zones
- Transparency: we host bi-weekly All Hands meetings where new employees are introduced, company updates are shared, and no question is too big or too small to be answered
- Affinity Groups: From LGBTQ+ to POC groups, we understand that everyone benefits from building community with people who share common identities or experiences
- Markets: Lightyear Health partners with facilities in the US, currently providing care for patients in California, Texas, and Virginia